WHMCS is an unbelievable answer for the reseller that is ready to deal with computerized billing together with sending invoices, gathering funds, taxes in addition to help ticket requests for purchasers. It is appropriate with all in style cost gateways like PayPal, Authorize.internet, and Google Checkout. Apart from, it is in a position to make use of a number of totally different currencies and create promotions focusing on your specific purchasers.
Certainly one of our Joomla templates JoomHost is the primary ever internet hosting template supported with WHMCS.
It is a minimalist and clear Joomla three.7x template with a number of homepage layouts in addition to eight totally different header variations. Utterly area of interest design, excessive typography management and search engine optimization optimized traits make it the perfect in its class.
Now, I’m going to point out you the step-by-step process of how one can set up WHMCS in your web site.
Head over to the Premium WHMCS Template obtain web page and obtain the final secure model of WHMCS. You’re going to get a
Set up of WHMCS is totally easy with a number of simple step. Discover the steps beneath.
- Unzip the
.zipfile and add in your webserver want location.
- Open your browser and navigate to the next deal with www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/set up/
- This may information you thru the remainder of the set up course of until the top.
For extra info, undergo the beneath hyperlink; http://help.whmcs.com/m/installation/l/678261-installing-whmcs
Now, let’s see how one can set up and alter your default WHMCS template.
- Head over to our web site’s download page and obtain the
- Go to your net server cPanel> File Supervisor the place you have got already put in WHMCS and discover the templates folder.
- Go to the folder and Add and Extract the “tx_joomhost_whmcs.zip” file.
- Now, login to your WHMCS admin panel (www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/admin/)
- Below the Setup navigation menu, choose Basic Settings
- Below Basic tab, choose tx_joomhost_whmcs from the template drop-down menu.
- Click on on the Save Adjustments button from the underside half to be able to efficiently save the template as your default WHMCS template.