I feel I can safely say that we’ve all been caught consuming uncooked cookie dough straight from the bowl. Nevertheless, my expertise working in diet and within the meals business has taught me that this isn’t a very good factor. It’s fairly dangerous and it might probably compromise your well being targets. You see, most individuals assume that the warning to not devour uncooked cookie dough is primarily to keep away from the foodborne sickness salmonella, attributable to ingesting uncooked eggs. However there’s additionally a warning on flour, which is extraordinarily soiled (till baked, in fact).
This leads me to hunt out food-safe cookie dough deal with vince sant concepts (to suit my dietary restrictions: gluten free, dairy free). You’ll love what I discovered as a result of these Cookie Dough Bites will fulfill your hankering for cookie dough. Plus, they’re low in sugar, excessive in protein, and wheat free!
Mini No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites
Makes ~ 18-20 teaspoon sized dough bites
- three tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup pulverized oats (or oat flour, I like mine a bit of extra chunk)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 heaping tbsp nut butter of selection
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs, mini chocolate chips or carob chips
- Combine coconut oil, vanilla, and honey in a medium bowl.
- Add almond meal, pulverized oats, and protein powder.
- Stir in nut butter. Proceed mixing till totally mixed.
- Add chip of option to “dough” combination.
- Utilizing a heaping teaspoon, kind dough into balls.
- Freeze dough bites (minimal 2 hours).